Cascade Systems Technology is always on the lookout for talented individuals with experience in all aspects of electronic contract manufacturing. Our team is comprised of several departments such as box build manufacturing, test, PCB assembly, surface mount and many more, all with considerable talent and skill.
We pride ourselves on hiring and retaining employees and producing top-of-the-line electronic products.
Join the CST Team
Please check out the following open position(s):
Cascade Systems Technology (CST) is a premier contract manufacturing company specializing in Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) in Hillsboro, Oregon. Our company serves the Greater Portland region, Pacific Northwest, and beyond. Cascade Systems Technology is an industry leader in Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA), Box Build, Microelectronics, Engineering & Design, Rework, Cable Assembly, and Prototyping.
Cascade Systems Technology offers a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, including 15 days of PTO and 8 paid holidays each year, along with $600 annual employer contribution to employees HSA. Benefits are available the first month following the date of hire.
- Perform kit audits.
- Operate pick & place equipment in production mode.
- Set up and operate screen printers.
- Verify feeder setup and load feeders.
- Perform Caltex Paste Height measurement as required.
- Complete all SMT paperwork as required.
- Test and record ESD check as required.
- Follow weekly build/ship and production schedule for the department via immediate supervisor/team lead and inform immediate supervisor/team lead if schedule will not be met.
- Ensure receipt of proper documentation and make sure you have a strong understanding of project prior to starting work.
- Review NPI product build assembly drawings for questionable information and review areas of concern with supervisor/lead prior to prepping kit.
- Ensure that SMT machines are operating and performing appropriately and check for shortages.
- Inform supervisor immediately if there are any problems with machines.
- Communicate any quality issues to immediate supervisor/team lead within fifteen (15) minutes of finding.
- Redline and communicate any documentation discrepancies to immediate supervisor.
- Only work on equipment for which training and/or certification has been completed.
- Ensure your production area is clean and maintained.
Sales and Marketing Specialist-Technical Sales
Cascade Systems Technology is seeking a Sales and Marketing expert to join our team focusing on driving new business. This role will feature flexibility such as hybrid work options and a flexible schedule for the right employee with a proven history of success in marketing and sales.
Cascade Systems Technology is an EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services) company in Hillsboro offering a breadth of services like Printed Circuit Board assembly, System & Box assembly, Rework & Microelectronics assembly & Functional testing. Our customers come from a variety of industries including automotive (EV), semiconductor, Cloud, IOT, wireless, medical and more.
- Drive marketing
- Manage social media marketing
- Attend events and conferences
- Maintain current client relationship and identifying areas for potential clients
- Contacting potential clients to establish a business relationship and meet with them
- Develop new sales areas and improving sales through various methods
- Research the latest in the business industry and creating new opportunities to expand business
- Collaborate with sales and design team to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish and maintain positive and effective communications with other team members, customers, vendors and other third parties.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated strategic acumen in business development
- Strong industry network of potential customers
- Must comply with standards set by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and be free from federal warrants and must not be on any Federal watch list.
- ISO 9000 familiarity required.
- Familiarity with ERP Systems.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to learn and utilize other Company software.
- Some travel required.
This position offers a base salary of 75-110k+ base plus commission. There is a bonus potential for exceeding sales goals. Additional benefits include medical, dental, vision, and 401k.
This company offers a wide range of benefits including a competitive compensation package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Are You Ready to Get Started?
We have a team of customer service experts ready to assist you today!